This Acceptable Use Policy describes activities that are prohibited in connection with your use of the Bottlesales Service.
The following activities are prohibited:
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual or group.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Bottlesales services to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use our services to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use our services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Materials that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Bottlesales or our third party providers. You may not use our services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal and confidential information: You may not post or upload any Materials that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, state or federal identification numbers or details, or account passwords.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use Bottlesales to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Materials, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
- Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload materials that exploit or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any Materials, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to Bottlesales if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this policy including activities outside of your use of the Bottlesales.
Our determination of whether a violation of this policy has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this policy including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
Bottlesales may modify this Acceptable Usage Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Bottlesales website. By continuing to use Bottlesales or access your Account after a revised version of the Acceptable Usage Policy has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the Acceptable Usage Policy. In the event of a conflict between the Acceptable Usage Policy and the Terms, this Acceptable Usage Policy will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict.